- Graduated from the Autonomous University of Chihuahua, obtaining a Bachelor's Degree in Law, in November 1976, as well as special mention in the professional examination, by academic activity distinguished.
- Corporate, Banking, Civil, Commercial, Administrative, Amparo and Criminal.
- 2015- 2018: Cereceres Estudio Legal, S. C.
- 1995 - 2014: Sánchez Hermosillo y Asoc. S.C., External Advisor of Banco Scotiabank Inverlat, S.A., Institución de Banca Múltiple
- 1990 - 2005: Banco HSBC, S.A., Institución de Banca Múltiple, External Lawyer
- 1975 - 1988: Banco de Crédito Rural del Norte, S.A., Head of the Legal Department.
- 1986 - 2003: Banco Unión, S.A., External Lawyer
Experience in Legal Practice
- He has vast experience in Civil litigation, Commercial and Administrative Litigation and Amparo to the Constitutional Court.
- Specialist in banking and financial law, he has served as legal advisor to financial of Mexico institutions, elaborating legal strategies in judicial and extrajudicial processes, anticipating any conflict that could put at risk the interests of their clients.
- AExpert advisor in the contracting of guaranteed credits including garments, mortgages, escrow trusts, bonds, financial leases, collaborates in the review and negotiation of credit agreements and guarantees, Shelter Contracts, Intent Letter, Loan Agreement, restructuring of debts.
- He currently represents and advises Financial Institutions of the Mexican System, Financial Institutions of Object Multiple and Brokerage Houses.
- Currently, he is a partner of the firm Cereceres Estudio legal, S.C. Previously, he was in charge of his own firm having the responsibility of the financial projection and development of the same, as well as the management of the Human Capital.
- He was a Founding Partner and President of the two Professional Bar Associations in the City of Cuauhtémoc, Chihuahua