Education & Bar Admittance
- Graduated from the Autonomous University of Chihuahua (Universidad Autónoma de Chihuahua) in 1997.
- Banking, litigation, real estate, contracts, escrows, labor.
- October 2015 – to date: Attorney at the law firm Cereceres Estudio Legal, S.C.
- May 1998 – April 2015: Several positions in the legal department of Banco Mercantil del Norte, S.A. (Banorte) as Legal Director in the city of Chihuahua, Chih., in the city of Torreon, Coahuila, as well as deputy director of the contracts and real estate department in Mexico City.
- January 1995 – June 1997: Law firm of Torres García y Abogados, S.C. Litigation in civil, mercantile and family matters.
Experience in the Legal Practice
- Has special knowledge in matters related to mining companies, in the preparation of all types of agreements, procedures before the Public Registry of Mining for the request of recordation of agreements related to the transfer of title ownership of mining concessions or rights derived therefrom, among others.
- Also, has knowledge related to contractual matters related to the preparation of restructures of mortgage credits and corporate credits, escrows, assignments in payment, assignment of rights, service agreements related to diverse industries, sale and purchases of rural and urban goods, scriptures for the cancelation of liens and other legal procedures before notary publics.
- Provide consulting in labor matters to different companies, as well as the coordination of litigation proceedings in same matter.
- Experience in diverse legal procedures in governmental departments, specially in matters filed before the National Commission for the Protection and Defense of Financial Users (CONDUSEF) and the Office of the Federal Prosecutor for the Consumer (PROFECO).
- Has experience of seventeen years the judicial rehabilitation of past-due portfolio of Banorte bank, by means of the coordination of civil and mercantile judicial proceedings, judicial awarding, judicial execution of escrows, judicial agreements, as well as the supervision of external legal firms of Banorte.
- Has provided legal consulting for the implementation of sales of goods, regularization of real estate adjudicated in trial and its deed formalization process before notary public.
- Currently, member of the Mujeres WIM de México, A.C., an organization with international support of International Women in Mining with the objective of improving the work conditions of women in the mining industry.