- Graduated with honors from the Law School at the Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey in the year 2012.
- Spanish and English
- Corporate law, Mining law, Immigration law, Foreign Investment, Litigation and Contract law.
- December 2013 – to date: Associate of the law firm Cereceres Estudio Legal, S.C.
- August 2012 – December 2013: Lawyer of the firm Cereceres & Villalobos, S.C.
- January 2012 – July 2012: Member of the Federal Judicial Court.
- October 2010 – August 2011: Member of the legal team of American Industries de Chihuahua, S.A. de C.V., specialized in Corporate law.
- July 2009 – October 2010: Member of the legal team of Despacho Neaves Navarro & Neaves Chacón, specialized in Civil law and Family law.
Experience in the Legal Practice
- CShe has expertise in corporate law, specialized in corporate secretariat, she has participated in several acquisitions, mergers, spin-offs and corporate and labor restructures for companies in the mining.
- Likewise, she has expertise in immigration law, foreign investment, litigation, contract law and all kind of procedures before government offices.
- She has also participated in several credit transactions and corporate restructures for Mexican and foreign companies, including the drafting, review and negotiation of credit and guarantee agreements.