- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Graduated from Chihuahua’s University Accounting & Administration School in 1988
- Proficient in Spanish & English
- General Business Administration
- November 2013 – Today: Cereceres Legal Study S.C. Law Firm - Head of administration.
- May 2010 - November 2013: Cereceres & Villalobos, S.C.- Administrative Assistant
- January 1995 - July 2009: Portillo Professional Optics, Del Real Optics – Administrator in diverse optics retailers.
- July 1986 - January 1993: BBVBA Bancomer Bank – Customer Service, Internal Auditor & Commercial Banking.
- In charge of supervising, controlling and informing of all businesses administration related affairs and their optimum operations through the assessment and control of accounting balances, banking operations, billings, collections to clients, accounting operations registry, accounts payable to Service providers, Payroll control and supervision, IMSS registry & employee vacations, development of weekly and monthly budgets, among others.
- Banks: Balance reviews; accounts deposits, withdrawals and transfers identification; registry & modification of checking accounts; general management of online bank applications.
- Service Providers: Affairs control, registry and payments with public notary, maintenance services, travel agencies & accommodations, external lawyers, office payments and supplies, etc.
- Expenses: Control and registry of internal & external expense for their management and/or timely collection.
Collections: Fiscal billing to clients, identification of payed or delayed invoices, routine notification report to clients with pending balances, etc.
- Collections: Fiscal billing to clients, identification of payed or delayed invoices, routine notification report to clients with pending balances, etc.
- Human Resources: Attendance control & supervision, absences, permits, vacations & personnel inabilities.