Education & Bar Admittance
- Graduated from the Chihuahua´s University (Instituto Tecnológico de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey Campus Chihuahua) in 2010
- School Exchange at Corvinus University, Hungary in 2009
- Spanish and English
- Corporate law, Banking, Mining, Labor and Foreign Investment
- August 2012 - to date: Attorney of the Cereceres Estudio Legal, S.C. Law Firm
- March 2011- February 2012: Attorney in the Legal Department of the Institute of Sport and Physical Culture of the State of Chihuahua
- October 2010 – March 2011: Assistant attorney and reviewer of Public Notary Number 11
- April 2010 – October 2010: Attorney in litigation at the Despacho Valdes Caraveo y Asociados Law Firm
Experience in the Legal Practice
- Participation in the corporate area of law, performing functions mainly focused on international companies such as the management of its corporate secretary, incorporation of companies, execution of ordinary and extraordinary shareholders/members meeting minutes, granting and revocation of powers of attorney, transfer of shares, issuance of stock certificates or quota participation certificates and in general update of Books of Registry of Shares.
- Realization of different types of bilingual contracts.
- Procedures related to the Registry of Foreign Investment before the Ministry of Economy, as well as the revision and calculation of payroll of workers and coordination of litigation in this matter.
- Participation in projects related to acquisitions, mergers, spin-offs, joint ventures and corporate restructuring in the mining industry.
- 2012 - Course in the Mexican Chamber of the Construction Industry regarding the application of safety and hygiene commissions within companies.
- 2013 - Course at the Chihuahua Bar Association on the reform of the Federal Labor Law.
- 2013 - Course on the Privacy Notice given by the Chihuahua Bar.
- 2013 - First International Mining Congress.
- 2014 - X International Mining Conference.