Education & Bar Admittance
- Graduated from the Autonomous University of Chihuahua
(Universidad Autónoma de Chihuahua) in 2015.
- Spanish and English
- Corporate, Mining, Finance, Contractual, Notarial, Labor, Real Estate and Foreign Investment Law, Governmental Filings and Lobbying and Legal Translations.
- June 2015 – to date: Associate at the law firm Cereceres Estudio Legal, S.C.
- January 2014 – June 2015: Law Clerk at Cereceres Estudio Legal, S.C.
- April 2012 – January 2014: Law Clerk at Cereceres & Villalobos Abogados, S.C.
Experience in the Legal Practice
- Experience in drafting all types of agreements, providing consulting, filing and lobbying services in regards to foreign investment in various industries.
- Management of public relations and dealings with several federal and local authorities in diverse filings and procedures.
- Consulting in labor law, health and safety, social security and payroll matters, as well as real estate, water and mining concessions, and public contracting.
- Participation in several acquisitions, mergers, spin-offs, joint ventures and corporate restructures for companies in the mining, aerospace and automotive industry, among others.