- Graduated from the Autonomous University of Chihuahua in 2017.
- Criminal, Corporate, banking, civil, mercantile, family and administrative.
- 2017 - Current date : Cereceres Estudio Legal.
- 2016 - 2017: Internship in ATC law firm a Legal Office specializing in Civil, Family, Commercial and
- 2015 - 2016: Internship Public Defender of the state of Chihuahua
Experience in the Legal Practice
- Collaborates in the revision and review of documents, constituent acts, Proceedings of assemblies, contracts of leasing, etc.
- Collaborates in the compilation and revision of the documentation required by virtue of financing to clients.
- Performs various procedures before federal, state, and municipal agencies.
- Intern in civil, commercial, and administrative litigation, coordinating the progress and processing of civil and commercial.