Education & Bar Admittance
- Graduated with honors from Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey, Campus Chihuahua, in 2007
- Graduated as Master in International Trade Law from Universidad de las Américas Puebla in 2012
- Spanish and English
- Mining, Corporate and Real Estate
- December 2013 – to date: Partner of the law firm Cereceres Estudio Legal, S.C.
- December 2009 – November 2013: Associate of the law firm Cereceres & Villalobos Abogados, S.C.
- October 2008 – May 2009: Member of Baker & McKenzie Abogados, S.C., Corporate Practice Group
Experience in the Legal Practice
- He has provided advice to companies in the mining, aerospace, automotive and tooling industries, inter alia, with respect to acquisitions, mergers, spin-offs and transactions with the government.
- He has negotiated and successfully closed several transactions for the mining and manufacturing industries, including acquisition of mining concessions, access to surface lands, securing of permits, development of industrial parks, leasing of warehouses, and the like. He has expertise in the preparation of due diligence and title search reports.
- He has represented international companies in the planning, negotiation and execution of sales contracts with the Mexican government.
Publications, Presentations and Articles
- He is the author and coauthor of diverse publications in magazines and specialized media in real estate and mining.
- He is a member of the Association of Mining Engineers, Metallurgists and Geologists of Mexico.