- Graduated from the Autonomous University of Chihuahua in 2006 with automatic titling by average
- Corporate, Banking, Civil, Commercial, Family and Administrative.
- 2014 - Current Date: Cereceres Estudio Legal, S. C.
- 2006 – 2014: Despacho Sánchez Hermosillo and Asoc. S.C., Law firm specialized in Banking and Financial Law
- Julio 2005 – 2006: Internship at Domínguez Venegas Asoc. SC., Legal Office specializing in Labor matters
- Septiembre 2004- 2005: Professional Practices in Tax Matters in the Tax Administration Service SAT
Experience in the Legal Practice
- Lawyer litigant, in civil, Administrative and Amparo matters.
- She currently represents and advises Financial Institutions of the Mexican System, Financial Institutions of Multiple Objects and brokerage firms in judicial and extrajudicial conflicts.
- Collaborates in the review and negotiation of credit agreements, Shelter Contracts, Letter of Intent, Bailment, expert advisor in contracting guaranteed credits including garments, mortgages, trusts in guarantee, bonds, financial leases, restructuring of debts, as well as in the review and compilation of the documentation required under Financing.
- She has vast experience in conciliation proceedings before the Federal Consumer Protection Agency, National Commission for the Protection and Defense of Users of Financial Services and the Institute of Justice Alternative auxiliary body of the Supreme Court of Justice State, prior to the resolution of disputes through the courts.