- Law Degree from the University of Ciudad Juárez (Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad
Juárez) in 2001.
- Participant in the International Clerkship Program in Washington, D.C.
Offered by Baker & McKenzie in 2002.
- Masters in Corporate and Business Law from the University of Ciudad Juarez (Universidad
Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez) in 2005.
- Associate Degree in Paralegal Studies from El Paso Community College
- Certificate in Energy Law by the Univeristy of Juarez (Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez) in 2014.
- English and Spanish
Areas of practice
- Corporate, banking, mining, contracts, foreign investment.
- January 2013 – to this date: Attorney at Cereceres Estudio Legal, S.C. coordinating the corporate practice.
- September 1999 to September 2008: Associate Attorney at Baker & McKenzie Abogados, S.C.
Corporate Practice Group
- Currently provides legal advice in corporate and transactional matters to several type of companies, including mining, manufacturing, chemical industry companies among others, as well as for the incorporation, establishment of new companies México.
- Has participated in several mergers, acquisitions, spin-offs, joint ventures, corporate restructures of companies in the manufacturing, mining, chemical and health companies among others, including the incorporation, establishment and shut down of companies.
- Has knowledge and expertise in banking transactions participating in several international transactions through the drafting and revision of credit and securities agreements etc.